How time flies

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Now time has come - tomorrow is the big day, my little boy, a Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy called Easy to Love Ranua (Eshetu) will move to our house!

I waited more than half a year for him.

A friend of mine mentioned a stud dog called Ascot Alta Mirano and when I was searching him on the web I found a stunning, typical Rhodesian Ridgeback. I fell in love with him immediatly.

His next planned mating was with beautiful girl called Ceylles Cartouche and I had the luck to see her at the dog show in Salzburg in June and I got in contact with Monika, Ceyllas owner.

Beginning of September she had got great news, Ceylla was pregnant and on 12th October she gave birth to 8 beautiful and gorgeous puppies (5 boys and 3 girls) and now my big dream will come true!

We visited the babies at the age of 3, 4 and 6 weeks and fell in love with one cute little guy, Mr. Violet or, that was the name we have given him, Mr. Big.

This blog should document our first time with our big boy Eshetu!