Little baby with big dreams

Friday, December 7, 2007

At first - I am so happy with Eshetu!

We went to sleep at 22:15. I let him choose his own place on the couch where I slept along with him. He wanted to lie down next to my feet.

I woke up at 2 o'clock in the morning when he was moving up and took place next to me with his head on my upper arm and shoulder and we slept side by side till 6 o'clock! He would have slept longer but he was dreaming so much that he had to run (into my rips) and smack (next to my left ear) :) I really want to know what he was dreaming about! So we had our first short tour outside today at 6:15 and afterwards fall asleep again till the second tour at 8 o'clock but he did not like it because it was raining - typically ridgeback :D

But it is a great achievement that he slept nearly 8 hours, with the short break even 9,5!

At our tours we played tag a lot, his favourit game. Now he is sleeping, we will see for how long!